Thank you for your understanding while we have closed certain aspects of our facilities in light of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers, staff, and the local community remains our top priority. We are continuing to monitor and update our policies and will update them as things change. For now, please see our updated policies below.
Driving Range (Reopening May 14):
- The driving range will open at 8:00 am and the last bucket of balls will be sold at 6 pm. All golfers must be off the range by 6:30, to give our staff time in the evening to properly sanitize equipment and facilities.
- Each hitting station will be set up at least 8 ft apart, with clear boundaries set up to maintain proper social distancing.
- Reflector sticks will be set up 10 ft behind each station as a point for those waiting to practice.
- A CYGC employee will be in place to make sure social distancing precautions are being followed by customers and will sanitize bucket handles after each use.
- Practice areas across the street, including putting and chipping areas, will remain closed at this time.
- Our Clubhouse will be open from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- A maximum of five people will be allowed in the Clubhouse at any time.
- No individuals or groups will be allowed to congregate in the Clubhouse.
- Tape will be placed on the ground 6 ft apart for customers to form line.
- Golfers will have the option to pay online or in golf shop. All online tee times will remain setup as prepaid.
- Merchandise, snack, and drink sales will resume.
- For limited contact, only credit cards will be accepted. No cash.
- At this time, golf is walking only, but push carts are available to rent and will be sanitized after each round. Golf carts are not available
- All golfers wishing to play the course must pre-book a tee time in advance. It is highly recommended that tee times be booked online, but you may also call the Golf Shop for availability.
- Tee times will be staggered to allow for social distancing.
- Customers must wait in their car until their tee time begins and return to their car immediately upon completion of play.
- While playing, golfers are not to touch the flagstick.
- Group gatherings and congregating is prohibited.
- All golfers must be off the golf course by 8:00 pm.
As a reminder, we ask you to maintain proper social distancing while on property and to avoid congregating in any areas. If you are feeling ill in any way, please adhere to governmental agencies’ recommendations and stay home. We thank you for your compliance in doing your part to keep everyone safe.
As always, feel free to reach out to our Golf Shop with any questions. 404-373-4655