Thank you for your understanding while we have closed certain aspects of our facilities in light of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers, staff, and the local community remains our top priority. We are continuing to monitor and update our policies and will update them as things change. For now, please see our updated policies below.
- The range opens at 8:00 am on weekdays and 7:30 am on weekends, and the last bucket is sold at 7:00 pm, and all golfers must be off of the range by 7:30 pm.
- Each hitting station will be set up at least 8 ft apart, with clear boundaries set up to maintain proper social distancing.
- A CYGC employee will be in place to make sure social distancing precautions are being followed by customers and will sanitize bucket handles after each use.
- All practice areas are now open.
- Our Clubhouse will be open from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm on weekdays and 7:30 am – 7:00 pm on weekends.
- A maximum of five people will be allowed in the Clubhouse at any time.
- No individuals or groups will be allowed to congregate in the Clubhouse.
- Tape will be placed on the ground 6 ft apart for customers to form line.
- Merchandise, snack, and drink sales will resume.
- For limited contact, only credit cards will be accepted. No cash.
- Golf carts are available, but are single rider unless there are two individuals from the same household. Carts are limited and available first come first serve.
- All golfers wishing to play the course must pre-book a tee time in advance. It is highly recommended that tee times be booked online, but you may also call the Golf Shop for availability.
- Tee times will be staggered to allow for social distancing.
- While playing, golfers are not to touch the flagstick.
- Group gatherings and congregating is prohibited.
- All golfers must be off the golf course by 8:30 pm.
- Due to limited availability, it is highly recommended to book a tee time in advance.
As a reminder, we ask you to maintain proper social distancing while on property and to avoid congregating in any areas. If you are feeling ill in any way, please adhere to governmental agencies’ recommendations and stay home. We thank you for your compliance in doing your part to keep everyone safe.
As always, feel free to reach out to our Golf Shop with any questions. 404-373-4655